Wohoo, you're having a baby! Congratulations! I'm sure you would love to get some beautiful professional photos of your newborn baby while he or she is still teensy, right? Most people are overwhelmed by what to expect from a newborn photoshoot so I thought I'd make it super simple for you. Here is everything you need to know before you book a newborn photoshoot with me:
1. Newborn photography is best done when baby is between 5-20 days old. However, I do shoot up to 2 month old babies but of course as the babies become less squishy, some poses will be impossible to do. So get your little one's session scheduled as soon as your last trimester starts!
2. The booking process is super simple. Once we decide on a date and package, I'll send you a form to fill out. As soon as you submit the form, you'll be taken to a page where you can pay the 50% deposit to secure the booking.
3. I have lots of props, clothes and accessories for babies so you don't have to plan anything for the baby! I just ask that you bring a pacifier as that really helps the newborn photoshoot go smoothly.
4. All posed newborn photoshoots take place in my cozy little studio in Barsha South.
5. After the photoshoot, I send an online link where you can select the number of photos that are included in your package. You can also buy additional images at this time.
6. I will then edit your selected photos and send them to you within 2 weeks.
And that's all there is to it from start to end! Have a look below at a newborn gallery that one of my lovely clients received recently. This will give you an idea of what to expect from your photos.