Hi, Scheherazade here! I LOVE taking photos of families and little humans. In fact, I started taking newborn photos when my daughter was born right here in Dubai and I fell in love (that's us above along with my husband). When I'm not running my small business, I'm either being ordered around by my 5 year old to dance or sing with her (or to look at her for the millionth time 😅), catching up on my favorite shows, stalking travel destinations or dreading cooking. Oh and I'm also a gadget hoarder, have robots do my housework for me and can't wait to go sky diving!
Photography started as a passion for me back when I was a business intelligence executive doing the 9-6 corporate job. But when I decided to pursue it professionally and get licensed, my infatuation grew even more! Getting to photograph the beautiful connection between family members is such an intimate thing that I feel honored whenever I am chosen to document that love.
My sessions are a combination of posed shots and unposed moments. My photographs look natural, warm and timeless! If that is something you would want for your photoshoot, do get in touch with me below. I can't wait to meet you!
Due to the current pandemic, special measures are being taken at Scheherazade Photography to ensure the safety of clients.
1. Face mask is worn by me at all times and clients are requested to take off the mask only while being photographed.
2. Temperature check will take place before all studio sessions.
3. Use of hand sanitizer is encouraged upon arrival at the photoshoot and I make sure I wash or sanitize my hands regularly during sessions.
4. All props, clothing and surfaces such as the seating etc are sanitized after each session.
5. If you have any concern about safety, please feel free to message me any time.
Indoor sessions take place at a dedicated studio in Barsha South and generally last 2-4 hours for newborn photoshoots or 1 hour for family and maternity.
The studio is a relaxing and calm environment for you and your baby - in fact, a few mums have had a nap there while I've been doing newborn photos! I generally have snacks and water on hand but for longer sessions you can bring your own food as well.
I also have a baby changing table in the washroom and the studio is quite private in case you need some peace and quite while breastfeeding.
Get In Touch